Highlights of Our Specially Designed Program at the Clarksville, TN campus:
- Experienced school instructors give hands-on training
- Daymar College students participate in a curriculum developed by college officials and industry professionals
- Our criminal justice students practice the routine tasks of ethical law enforcement and criminal investigations
- Apply observation and planning techniques essential for success in the field
13 exciting content areas which include:
- Private and Industrial Security
- Rules of Evidence
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Criminal Investigations
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Critical Thinking
- Police Report Writing
- Criminal Law
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Computer Applications
Daymar College's Criminal Justice program at the Clarksville, TN campus is appropriate for entry-level positions in police patrol, law enforcement operations, private investigation, corrections officer, victim’s advocacy and assistance programs, juvenile corrections, private and industrial security, court administration, loss prevention and entry-level investigative compliance.
The Daymar College Clarksville campus has been notified by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (“ACICS”) to cease new enrollment and teach-out the diploma level Criminal Justice program. This action was taken in response to material noncompliance with retention standards for the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Campus Accountability Report.
The Criminal Justice Associate program at the Daymar Clarksville campus has been placed in student achievement show-cause by their accreditor, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (“ACICS”), due to material noncompliance with its placement rate standard of 60%.
If you think that the Criminal Justice program may be right for helping you to meet your career goals, please feel free to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
GE Program Warning (DLO Associate Criminal Justice)