*Nashville campus is no longer enrolling for the Diploma program
The Criminal Justice Diploma program at the Nashville, TN campus is designed to prepare current and future employees for the fast-paced changes encountered in the criminal justice industry, and to provide Daymar College students with the knowledge, skills and attitude required to gain an entry-level position within the criminal justice system.
Highlights of Our Specially Designed Criminal Justice Program at the Nashville, TN campus:
- Experienced school instructors give hands-on training
- Daymar College students participate in a curriculum developed by college officials and industry professionals
- Our criminal justice students practice the routine tasks of ethical law enforcement and criminal investigations
- Apply observation and planning techniques essential for success in the field
13 exciting content areas which include:
- Private and Industrial Security
- Rules of Evidence
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Criminal Investigations
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Critical Thinking
- Police Report Writing
- Criminal Law
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Computer Applications
Daymar College's Criminal Justice program at the Nashville, TN campus is appropriate for entry-level positions in police patrol, law enforcement operations, private investigation, corrections officer, victim’s advocacy and assistance programs, juvenile corrections, private and industrial security, court administration, loss prevention and entry-level investigative compliance.
*The Criminal Justice associate program at Daymar College Nashville campus has been placed on student achievement show-cause by their accreditor, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (“ACICS”) due to material noncompliance with its retention rate standard of 60%.
Contact us today to learn more about this career field and how Daymar College can help you enter into it.
GE Program Warning (DLO Associate Criminal Justice)